外文原著经典句子
VIP共享吧精心搜集,为您呈现关于“外文原著经典句子”的精选佳句。无论您是追寻心灵慰藉、感悟人生哲理,还是深入文化殿堂,这里都有触动心弦的经典之作,陪伴您的每一个精彩瞬间。
1、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们 ——《泰戈尔诗集》
2、A Tale of Two Cities——《双城记》
3、As God is my witness,Ill never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》
4、Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.(《乱世佳人》)
5、No pain, no gain。天下事没有不劳而获的东西。
6、Ignorance is not innocence but sin. Browning 无知并非单纯,而是罪恶。 ——勃朗宁
7、Its an inner thing that they cant reach or touch. Its yours.那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。——《肖申克的救赎》
8、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢. ——《泰戈尔诗集》
9、A strong man can only save himself, and a great man can save others.坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
10、We have never had free will, only the illusion of embracing it.我们从未拥有过自由意志,只有觉得拥抱过它的幻想。——《西部世界》
11、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子. ——《泰戈尔诗集》
12、Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ——Lemony Snicket
13、The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. — Augustine of Hippo
14、No matter what others say, words and ideas can really change the world.不管别人怎么说,文字和思想的确能改变世界。——《死亡诗社》
15、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)——《乱世佳人》
16、Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by. ——Robert Frost, embracing individuality.
17、If we become as bad as them, whats the point of survival.如果我们变得和他们一样坏,生存有什么意义。——《西部世界》
18、I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible. 我将一次又一次的死去,来证明生命是无穷无尽的。 ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
19、In the symphony of existence, every heartbeat is a note, composing the melody of our lives.
20、The outside world is so good, then why do you come here.外面的世界这么好,那你为什么还要来这里。——《西部世界》
21、Be a sailor of the world and travel all over the ports.做一个世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。——《死亡诗社》
22、People are not born great, but the greater they live.人并非生来就伟大,而是越活越伟大。——《教父》
23、I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)——《乱世佳人》
24、All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. —— William Shakespeare,全世界是一个舞台,所有的男男女女不过是演员罢了。
25、A room without books is like a body without a soul. — Cicero, reminding us of the importance of literature.
26、If you dont bet at all, you wont lose.如果你根本不下注,你就不会输。——《肖申克的救赎》
27、To be, or not to be, that is the question. ——William Shakespeare, a pondering on life's greatest mystery.
28、I would give you a prison
29、As dawn breaks, the sky whispers promises of new beginnings, painting the world with hues of hope and dreams.
30、英文摘抄:All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.(整个世界是个舞台,所有的男男女女不过是演员。)*风格:文学引用,以戏剧性的方式看待人生。*
31、别把我留在没有你的地狱。
32、If you want to play God, you must deal with the devil.想要扮演上帝,就必然要和魔鬼打交道。——《西部世界》
33、The ocean's whispers carry tales of ancient secrets, its waves singing a lullaby to the shore, eternal and enchanting.
34、生命在这里周而复始,没有任何差异,念及此,他不由得觉得浑身冰冷。生命在这里自然而然地出现,并无特别的原因。生命消逝时,未经审视,亦无人缅怀。
35、大地上有黑暗的阴影,可是对比起来,光明更为强烈。
36、To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
37、Never, never, never, never give up。永远不要、不要、不要、不要放弃。
38、There was something in my bones that told me to love you. ——jenn satsune
39、In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
40、The pen is mightier than the sword. ——Edward Bulwer-Lytton, celebrating the power of words.
41、Anyway, as long as you are by my side, I dont need heaven.无论怎么样,只要你在身旁,我就不需要天堂。——《暮光之城》
42、Everyone will betray and die like ashes.人都会背叛,都会心死如灰。——《勇敢的心》
43、There is no certainty in the world. This is the only certainty I have.世界上没有确定的事情,这是我唯一确定的。——《美丽心灵》
44、Amidst the rush of life, pause and listen to the silent symphony of existence, where every breath is a note in the grand melody.
45、Only in dreams can people be truly free.惟有在梦中,人们才是真正自由的。——《死亡诗社》
46、We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. — Oscar Wilde
47、In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. — Albert Camus
48、Give your mind to God and your body to me.把思想交给上帝,把身体交给我。——《肖申克的救赎》
49、Nothing can stop the burning passion, including death.没有什么东西能阻挡燃烧的激情,包括死亡。——《呼啸山庄》
50、As the sun dips below the horizon, it leaves behind a trail of golden kisses, bidding farewell to the day.
希望这些精选的“外文原著经典句子”能够成为您生活中的一抹亮色,不仅丰富您的视野,更启迪您的心灵。让我们一同在知识的海洋中遨游,享受每一次心灵的触碰与成长的喜悦。
评论列表